N3 IMU GNSS Receiver
Featuring 1198 channels of tracking all running and planned constellations, enhanced UHF for up to 15km working range, improved high precision IMU and over 24 hours working time, the N3 receiver making it more efficient for your survey tasks.
- Support GPS, BDS-2, BDS-3, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS tracking
- 25 hours long-lasting batteries.
- Up to 15km work range with 2W power consumption with enhanced UHF
- IP67 water and dust proof level for harsh environments.
- Improved IMU of simpler initialization and high accuracy.
- Industry-leading 1.7W low power consumption.
- Powerful web UI to easily download static data & upgrade firmware.
- Support WiFi/4G/Bluetooth/UHF transmission.
Integrated with new K8-platform, N3 equipped with powerful tracking capability for more than 50 satellites, stronger computing capability and lower power consumption.
Adopted the improved INS algorithm, the second generation of IMU obtains simpler initialization process and 2cm high accuracy.
Up to 15km long work range with 2W power consumption, making it work-efficient and energy-saving for your survey tasks. Integrated UHF ranges from 410 to 470 MHz with 12.5 KHz channel spacing.
- GPS: L1 C/A, L2C, L2P, L5
- BeiDou: B1, B2, B3
- BeiDou Global Signal: B1C, B2a
- GLONASS: L1 C/A, L1P, L2 C/A, L2P
- Galileo: E1, E5a, E5b
- QZSS: L1C, L2, L5, L1C/A
- SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN, SDCM
Static and Fast Static: Horizontal: 2.5 mm + 0.5 ppm
Vertical: 5 mm + 0.5 ppm
Real Time Kinematic:
Horizontal: 8 mm+1 ppm
Vertical: 15 mm+ 1 ppm
Signal re-acquisition:< 1.5 s
Initialization time:< 10 s
Size (L x W x H):Φ 15.5 cm × 7.3 cm
Weight: 1.2 kg with two batteries
External power supply:6V~28V
Power consumption:1.7 W
Working temperature:-40 ℃ to + 65 ℃
Storage temperature:-40 ℃ to + 85 ℃
Humidity:100% no condensation
Shock:Designed to survive a 2m drop onto concrete
Waterproof and dustproof:IP67
1 Serial port (7 pin Lemo):Baud rates up to 921,600 bps
Enhanced UHF modem:
- Full frequency range: 410-470 MHz
- Transmit power: 0.5-2 W adjustable
- Range: 15 km
- 4G Bands: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
- 3G Bands: 900/2100 MHz
- 2G Bands: 900/1800 MHz
- Support GSM, Point to Point/Points and NTRIp
Bluetooth:V 4.0 protocol, compatible with Windows OS and Android OS
5 LEDs:Indicating Satellites Tracking, RTK Corrections Data, GPRS Status and Power
Position data output rates:1 Hz, 2 Hz, 5 Hz, 10 Hz, 20 Hz
Calibration-free IMU:Up to 60°tilt with 2 cm accuracy